Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emptiness

It’s hard for some people to understand how attached humans can be to dogs. Junior is part of our family member and it’s not an exaggeration at all. We all love him to bits. And it’s extremely painful for me because everything around me reminds me of him. He was no longer there when I woke up this morning. I looked to the mattress he loves to lean on and he wasn’t there. I went downstairs to buy lunch and every step walked, there were images of me walking with him. But he won’t be doing it anymore. I came back home and he wasn’t there to greet me anymore. There was also no glutton eyeing my food, no frightened furball cozying to me when there's thunder. I cried in every scenario because he was simply in every part of our lives. And he is not anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone will grow old and the day will come when we need to leave..

I believe that junior in heaven will watch over you and also appreciate the love and care that you have given him all this while. He will want you to live your life to the fullest =)